Full Mouth Implants
Why Replacement is Important
Unsecured dentures are an old-fashioned solution for people who have lost all of their teeth. Unfortunately, you may find that wearing unsecured dentures can be painful, inconvenient and awkward. Such dentures make it difficult to chew a variety of food, which can stop you from eating many of the foods you once enjoyed. Wearing dentures may also affect how you pronounce words, and therefore the way you speak.
A variety of modern dental implant-based tooth replacement solutions are available, including full mouth implants. These solutions can dramatically improve your quality of life, such as enabling proper chewing and speaking, increasing comfort and self confidence, and encouraging the consumption of a wider variety of foods.
Full Mouth Implant Options
- Removable Implant Overdentures- This type of implant provides stability wher enew teeth are attached to two or more dental implants, making this a cost-effection option. You can chew with confidence a variety of food and your sense of taste is unaffected. Your teeth can be removed for cleaning and the need for denture adhesives is eliminated.
- Removable Overdentures on an Implant Bar- For an even more secure fit, a dental bar is fixed to your jaw bone with two or more implants, providing strong support for your removable dentures. Your new teeth can be removed for cleaning and teh need for denture adhesives is eliminated.
Advantages of Implants
- Successful & Trusted- Dental implants are an accepted dental practice for over 40 years, and they are a successful and trusted method of tooth replacement.
- Act Like Your Natural Tooth- You do not feel the difference between your natural teeth and the tooth implant. Your implant will provide stability and comfort, and can actually last a lifetime with proper care and good oral hygiene.
- Maintain Natural Bone- An implant will minimize further bone loss due to bone stimulation, which is one of their most important advantages.